Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Message in a Bottle

Blogging.  The problem isn't so much writing...but in the conviction that all this is swirling in some tiny bottle in the middle of the vast ocean.  No one is there.  

Somewhere there must be a place (so to speak) to activate even notifying friends at least that I'm rambling online.  Especially after so many friends comment that I should write a blog.  But what I write in a personal email may seem universal and insightful...but I also have a specific audience at that point.  This...this is madness.  

I'll write to no one and everyone...if only I knew where the button is that opens the portal to at least the choice for everybody to read or reject.  What is that "+ share" button in the upper right hand corner?  What is a permalink.  etc etc.

Hell, it takes me half an hour just to get to THIS page after all the hoo ha with Jim's old "automatic" blogger link popping up...oy.

I want to post my flash fiction at least---with the fear and trepidation of having it stolen...which sounds awfully fully of hubris, doesn't it?  Especially since the original problem is NOBODY IS READING...because I don't know how to connect with the outside world!


No comments:

Post a Comment