Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crane Drop Humidifier


Still seems counterintuitive to me.  That to fight sinus congestion one should get a humidifier.  Didn’t they used to call them vaporizers?  Now that sounds more like a sci-fi term for disappearing aliens. 

Since I’ve had my share of annual infections that have put me down for the count, I’m trying just about everything.  This cute little drop arrived on my doorstep this afternoon.  It’s silent and just working like a charm so far!  So tonight will be the first night to test her out. 

Yesterday was the last day of the prednosone and augmentin and I’ve been feeling a little bizarre...transitioning drugs is always so much fun.  I still have a few more nights of allegra D so that will tide me over I hope with the congestion thing...  But that post nasal drip thing is pure evil.  Makes me cough.  And I have GERD.  So I may be “well” but I’m definitely not 100%.


MARCH 26, 2013 UPDATE!!!    I confess---I have been sleeping a WHOLE LOT BETTER with this thing!   I fill her up and turn her on medium around 6 in the evening and go to bed between 8:30 and 9 and sleep really well---there is no damp feeling...am not aware of it AT ALL!  there is a light gurgle sound every so often as the water kind of adjusts...but it's not intrusive at all.  the first night there was a little bit of a plastic smell initially but haven't smelled that since!  I love it and recommend it!  easy to use and easy to clean following the directions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment