Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

salad...memory sentence 030913

Sometimes there's nothing better than a salad.  When I make my own, there is no lettuce--sometimes spinach.  But not tonight.  Tonight i had carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, AWWWW forgot the craisins! dang..., apple, onion, cheddar cheese, BACON!!!, walnuts and raspberry vinaigrette dressing.  Just yummy.

I'm also hooked on a Scottish series from 2006 called Rebus.  Good stories.  (The series that started in 2000 is awful...i only watched a portion of the first episode but was curious that the lead guy and the guy on the cover where two different men, two different ages, two different types!  Found online a guy who categories British mysteries and police dramas and fortunately he mentioned the recasting, refurbishing and rereleasing in 2006.  I think it's based on a novel series.)  The series is intense and captivating. 

Also trying not to get too whiny about the time change.  Seriously, every year I am more convinced that we just need to pick one and stay with it.  Preferably the time frame where i can see the sun rise before hiding away for 8-9 hours.  It is so so so difficult to go to work at 7 in the dark and not see daylight until 3:00.  Borders on abusive.  I never dreamed in my worst nightmare that I would ever teach in a school with no windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment